Tuesday, August 3, 2010

7 weeks post-op

Tuesday, August 3, 2010
I'm scheduled to return to work in 1 week! I am looking forward to getting back into a regular routine... not one of being laid up and healing although it has been fantastic to have the time to do just that.

I still have some numbness in the surgical area and can "feel" it when I move around too much but I am otherwise feeling very much back to 'normal'.

I will be starting karate again in a couple of weeks as well but my surgeon suggested to take it slow... just like it is something new because I have not been active whatsoever and literally very sedentary for weeks! Walking any great distances does not yet appeal to me, I prefer to stay close to home but I don't have any issues getting up from the couch anymore, nor do I want to be firmly planted on a couch any longer!

I will be nicely wrapping up the next 7 days of 'recovery' and starting work with a new lease on life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.