Saturday, August 21, 2010

Karate.... hiiiii-yaaaaaa!

Saturday, August 21, 2010
It was so good to be back at karate. I helped teach the first 2 classes and participated in and instructed in the last two. I did some ab work as well and decent stretching so I'm off to a good start. It was light training and I did feel tired but I have been nothing but sedentary for so long so I'm trying to take it slow. Brittany helped at the store and did some training too.

After, we shared homemade lasagna, pizza, wine and fruit salad at our Sensei's place wit him and his girlfriend, Morana. Brittany didn't have any wine. She's 17 and says it tastes like cough syrup. ;)

I was so sleepy when we got home, I ended up watching Spiderman 2 on TV (recorded) then decided I'm not going to bed at 6 p.m. Saturday night so make some coffee. Everybody else is out of the house.

Solitude.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roz..
    Glad to hear you're on the mend! Sounds like 'routine' is creeping back into your life which is also good. Continued good health to you and no whammies!! :-)
    Chandler

    ReplyDelete

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.