Monday, August 16, 2010

Run-down

Monday, August 16, 2010

I am working from home today. I was feeling a bit run-down after last week. Even Friday, at the hotel where my husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary I was physically ill!

Saturday I just felt extremely fatigued and Sunday was a little more of the same with some nausea. So today, I opted to work from home.

My throat is a dry and I occasionally cough but the main thing is my low energy.

I read from different sources that fatigue could last a year. I find that ridiculous! I think I have just been doing too much too soon... I immediately went back to my regular routine - jam-packed weekends included. That's too much.

Plus I need to focus on getting adequate sleep. I almost got 8 hours last night. I need that. Six to seven is insufficient. I'm sure I will suffer if I don't work at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.