Saturday, July 24, 2010

5 weeks of 'home rest'

Friday, July 24, 2010
I've been home from the hospital for 5 weeks now! I'd have to say I underestimated the healing powers of time, solitude, peace and quiet. Not doing anything but allowing one's body to heal (all the while eating well and taking vitamins).

I probably haven't been as active as I thought I'd be but definitely in the past 2 weeks my energy has been such that I don't just sit around any more. My body has been telling me to move more. I often feel tired afterward and if I've been standing around too long, I need to sit down to rest my weary body however, I wonder if that's still just the humidity sapping the life out of me.

In any case, I'm feeling far better and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.