Thursday, July 8, 2010

My first big walk!

I felt pretty good today and had new-found motivation to get out and walk! The family went on a new trail in a conversation area where signage indicates dogs can go off-leash. It's in Ajax on Church north of Taunton Rd. The trails, shaded with openings of sun blasts, led to a small creek. The dogs ran in and we all waded in the bathtub warm water. It was refreshing as I sat on a fallen tree with my legs dangling in the water. We walked and waded for almost an hour. It felt great and it sufficiently tired everybody out for the day. I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep. :)

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since I've returned home from the hospital. I am thankful for time and health and healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.