Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4 weeks post-op

Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Despicable Me, Steve Carell's new animation movie. I'm going to see it tonight - first night out. :) And it's cheap night.

It was hot enough by noon that I had to turn the A/C back on. Outside wasn't too bad I didn't think so I weeded the lawn a bit. I got very light-headed standing up from bending down. The dizziness continued as I moved around the house so just planted myself for half an hour - I am feeling better. Hmmm, I cannot imagine I was actually hungry! :) I had buttermilk pancakes for brunch then made spaghetti for a mid-afternoon meal (4 p.m.) Yes, I guess I could have used some nourishment.

I got on the Wii Fit and gained 0.7 kg since 'last time'.

Initially after the operation, within 11 days I had lost 3.5 kg! I continued to lose 0.5 kg more but within the last 2 weeks I gained 0.1 kg each week. And now today, 0.7. That is only a total of < 1 kg and I had lost 4 in total but I would really like to slow this upward trend!

I will be more active now - it is bound to help in all areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.