Thursday, July 2, 2009

Paul's Dad

I didn't know until the karate meeting tonight. I had heard Paul needed to take some time off from karate because his father was "sick" but didn't realize what it was. His father had experienced kidney failure, was ill for some time and is now doing better but needs to go to the hospital 2-3 times per week for dialysis. Paul takes him there some mornings. I couldn't believe this odd coincidence of somebody so close.

I asked Paul if he was on a donor waiting list for a kidney but he just said that it wasn't that serious.

I don't think there is a "cure" or that it will get better. I think it is just a matter of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.