Tuesday, October 5, 2010

16 weeks post-op

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wow, I have to say I don't feel like I had major surgery 4 months ago. However, I have been sick twice and this last time is going on 4 weeks! That's utterly ridiculous!!

It occurred this week to me that my energy still comes and goes. Sometimes I feel so drained and tired. I have been pushing myself to climb the stairs at work every time but this week I can barely breathe, my chest feels tight and I still have a phlegm cough so I've resorted to using the elevator...

Today is my parents 53rd wedding anniversary!
It was so great to be able to spend some quality time with them this summer (a whole 12 days!). I can't remember when that last happened. I love them and miss them! Sometimes I wish I lived closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.