Tuesday, September 28, 2010

15 weeks post-op

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I feel better but still have a lot of phlegm in my cough. I am drinking more water and taking more vitamins. I picked up some Vitamin D today with 1000 IUs. Took a couple at lunch and a couple in the evening. Same with Vitamin C. I also have a B-complex vitamin that I need to remember to take daily.

I have 2 weeks until I meet the kidney expert to review test results. I hope my ill health does not show in my blood work. I have 10 weeks until I do my final set of tests. I will be healthy again!

Then, I'll have to figure out what to do in 2011....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.