Tuesday, September 21, 2010

14 weeks post-op

It's Tuesday, September 21, 2010 and I'm sick again!

It started with a headache/migraine all weekend then finally early Monday morning I resorted to taking a Tylenol 3 from my surgery. It dulled the headache and made the day tolerable.

I was feeling cold and tired last night but don't feel the need to sleep other than at night. I was never a day-time napper.

I think I am more prone to getting run-down when I get inadequate sleep. However, in the past 4 weeks I have been considerably busy. My dog got in a fight and needed surgery so that was very stressful. Work is busy busy busy. Social events, karate and referee clinics and tournaments; plus this week we have a house guest. Life is good, life is moving along. I just need to catch up!

I've said it before but it's really something I have to work on. As much as I enjoy sleep, I don't know why I don't get enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.