Tuesday, March 22, 2011

40 weeks post-op!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I feel great! After recovering from the flu and fatigue in the New Year 2011, I have never felt better. I enjoy family, karate, work, my dogs and life!

My (step) daughter is doing very well in second semester of grade 12, her final year of high school and anticipating hearing back from her university choices in a month or so after mid-terms. We bought a prom dress for her together and we toured University of Guelph one day on March break to get a feel of where she'll probably be for the next 6 years! :)

I left my family and the dogs to survive without me for 6 days just last week for the karate national championships in St. Hyacinthe, Quebec. I earned the other half of my entry-level national referee license, specifically I have Judge B in both kata and kumite. It will be 3 years minimum to earn a full national officiating license. That is a new goal of mine so I have specific shorter-term goals to focus on in the next few months in regards to karate.

I spoke with a fellow official from BC (Phil) who told me about a 'meal replacement' type product. I don't think I'll focus on it as a business but rather something to help propel me forward faster in regards to reducing body fat percentage. I need to check out the website.

Back to work! Lots to keep me busy. Feeling good! Hope you are too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.