Friday, June 25, 2010

1 week after getting home from the hospital after donor kidney surgery

It's Friday, June 25, 2010. I feel fine but tired. I haven't taken any pain medication or stool softeners. I had a BM when I got out of bed.

I woke at 7:40 a.m. to wait for a Bell technician to arrive this morning between 8 a.m. and Noon. He arrived at 9 a.m. and was helpful but didn't solve the problem of my work laptop being able to connect to the internet. I'm not connecting to the network to work yet but I have lost internet capability on my work machine. I have to contact work. :( Coincidentally, my workplace is moving to another building (next door) and yesterday and today people were to work from home. Today, they finish setting up all the desks in the new place then hook up the network (flip the switch) in the new place on the weekend. I don't know yet what is going on.

I am reading some of a Women's Health magazine today (that the ladies at Points gave me) and watching the live FIFA game. Brazil vs. Portgual. I think I'll route for Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.