Friday, May 21, 2010

Appointment with my transplant surgeon

Sherry, the transplant assistant, called to inform me she'll be sending me a letter next week about what I need to do before surgery. I have an appointment with my surgeon on Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 2 p.m. for about an hour on the 12th floor of Toronto General. I have to sign a consent form too.

Dr. Robinette will be away June 3-13 so hopefully that means the surgeon comes back rested and refreshed to take out my kidney. :)

I have to go back June 8 for the final tests before the actual surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.