Thursday, January 6, 2011

Influenza aka "the flu"

My husband came home early one day last week and crawled into bed. He was chilled and feverish. Wonderful timing, we're moving!

The next day of course I picked up what he had and spent December 30th and 31st under the covers, chilled but sweating profusely. I've had the flu before but this time I feel like death warmed over.

Amazingly, my family managed to move appliances and some other big things by end of New Year's Eve. There is still a lot to do... we are still spread out over 3 residences. The dogs are wondering what is going on but hopefully that will get sorted this weekend.

In the meantime, I broke down and got some Buckley's Mucous and Phlegm because I cannot keep food down from coughing so much. At this rate, I'm sure to loose a lung.

I'm sleep-deprived, restless and stressed! What a way to start the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you consider being a living kidney donor?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I married Lorne on Saturday, August 13, 2005. Our children Benjamin and Brittany live with us and our 3 dogs Bailey, Rex, Leo, and Molly the cat.